Glaval Bus manufactures a full line of wheelchair accessible buses and shuttle buses from 21′ to 38′ in length with virtually unlimited floor plan choices. Glaval‘s patented “Steel Safe” construction wraps passengers in strength and comfort. A wide array of options are available including, electronic entertainment packages, seating choices, custom storage options and lots more. You can design the right bus for your specific application.
- Primetime offers compact size that is loaded with features, 138″ wheel base, 2 & 1 seating, and a full range of seating, AC and heat, wheel chair lift options.
- Universal offers 7 year/200,000 mile Altoona tested design life, 96″ exterior width, available on Ford E-series and Chevy G-series chassis, and a full range of seating, Wheel chair, AC and heat, luggage, audio/visual, in bus bodies up to 25′ overall length
- Entourage delivers superior quality and versatility built on the rugged Ford F-550 Super Duty chassis. The Entourage is both economical and flexible enough to suit any of your transportation solutions.
- Concorde II, based on the Ford F-650, will impress everyone at the country club with Cummings power, Allison transmission, available air brakes & suspension.
- Apollo – Take one Freightliner Custom Chassis, add a Glaval Steel Safe construction and you get a flexible platform loaded with available options to make your bus work for you.
- Synergy – Motorcoach styling & features for up to 38 passengers and slide through luggage compartments in a pusher chassis. And best of all, priced at a great value compared to Prevost, MCI, Setra, or Van Hool
Select Glaval for quality, flexibility, and long term value.